How can you get your translation into Dutch or English?
Are you looking for a professional and affordable translation into Dutch? Alternatively, are you looking for someone to check the Dutch or English text you have written? I, Greetje den Holder, owner of BudgetVertalingOnline and professional translator, can help you. Below, I explain how you can get your translation.
How you can get your translation
- Your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Your wishes: what would you like to have translated or checked, and what is the deadline for it?
- Please attach the text in Word, so that I can assess the workload.
I would like to point out the following text from my General Terms and Conditions
8.1 Unless agreed otherwise, the client must send the text to which the agreement relates by e-mail, readable and in a Word document. The document is not easily readable if, inter alia:
- the text is copied from a PDF file and pasted into a Word file without any changes and the text is a row of words;
- the text is a scan;
- the text is an image pasted into the Word file.
This is the only way I can offer my affordable rates.
What happens then?
Ask for your quotation now!
Would you like to receive a quotation? Please e-mail me at email@example.com or check out the rest of my website for more information. For instance, you can find feedback from other clients and information about my rates. You can also read my blogs. Topics mainly include entrepreneurship, digital marketing, and social media. On Fridays, I publish a new blog post about what I have learned being an entrepreneur myself. I am proud to say that these blog posts are synchronized with Business2Community.com.
Will I hear from you soon?